Saturday 24 May 2008

The Final Curtain

Well, that's it, now. We've said our final lines, shed our tears (I still am, actually) and made our final bows. The play is over. I'm really sad, and I'm really gonna miss all the people involved, it's been wonderful; very intense. I almost started crying even earlier than I normally do, tonight. I DID cry at the end. It was all too, too much, darlings. Tomorrow we strike the set and repaint walls, etc. Some are lucky; they're going straight on to another play. I am not; I wonder what I'll do now? There are some interesting plays on, next season, so of course I'll try my luck. I may even get my finger out and write something....

No comments:

Search the web and raise money for your favourite charity with Everyclick.com
Everyclick is a great new search engine. It works just like other major search engines but it also generates cash for the charity of your choice. Everyclick has already raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for a wide range of charities.
Help me change the world one search at a time.
http://www.everyclick.com/helenbryant