Friday 23 May 2008

Our Play (and other stuff).

..."and now, the end is near, and so I face, my final curtain"... Yes, gentle readers, only one performance to go. I'll be really sad. Tonight went pretty well, I didn't stuff up any lines, I think I was (mostly) in the right place, but I was a bit distracted; someone had a major coughing fit, which really didn't help. But on the whole, it's not a bad night's work. Then we went on to one of the cast-member's houses for a cheese and wine party, which was very pleasant. Only trouble is, I was distracted again; personal stuff. Honestly, my heart is getting a major beating at the moment (no pun intended whatsoever.) I know I need to give up and move on, but it's not that simple, is it? You can't (easily) fight an on-off relationship which seems, as my friend has said, to have the longevity of a Taylor-Burton saga. I guess I'll have to either **** or get off the pot - time to make a major decision. But it won't be easy, seeing as he and I both live in the same town and have many of the same friends. Any ideas? Answers on a postage stamp.... Or on here.

No comments:

Search the web and raise money for your favourite charity with Everyclick.com
Everyclick is a great new search engine. It works just like other major search engines but it also generates cash for the charity of your choice. Everyclick has already raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for a wide range of charities.
Help me change the world one search at a time.
http://www.everyclick.com/helenbryant